I use free storage at https://www.transip.nl/stack/ and can access it via webdav.
And even nicer : I can map a network drive to this storage.
Here is a simple bat script I use to map the network drive.
It made it run at startup to be sure it is always available.
I added some delay to give the computer enough time to process every command.
timeout /t 15
if exist z:\nul net use z: /del
timeout /t 5
echo Create Z:-disc for StackStorage
net use z: https://YourAccount.stackstorage.com/remote.php/webdav/ YourPassword /user:YourAccount
Replace YourAccount en YourPassword with the proper values you got from Transip
Run a batch file at boot in Windows 8 and 10 users
(copied from https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000322.htm)
- Create a shortcut to the batch file.
- Once the shortcut has been created, right-click the file and select Cut.
- Press the Start button and type Run and press enter.
- In the Run window, type shell:startup to open the Startup folder.
- Once the Startup folder has been opened, click the Home tab at the top of the folder and select Paste to paste the shortcut into the folder.
So, now I have the Z:-drive everytime I login.